
There wasn't much work going on at work. People were mostly standing around talking, sharing stories of what they had heard about friends of friends, or their own family members. It was hard for me to believe I had a role in the maddness sweeping the world.
I went into back into my office and shut the door. I wasn't getting much work done either, but decided looking like I was working was probably best. I started browsing the internet. There was not much new on the major news outlets. They were clueless or told not to cover what was really going on. It was hard to tell. I clicked over to my favorite open source intelligence sites. On one, there was a link to an audio file from a patriot radio show that was broadcast earlier in the day. The link read, "Could this be it?"
I clicked on it.
RealPlayer launched, and the I listened as a caller into The Alex Jones show started to talk. "Alex, I only can talk for a minute. I work in an area of the goverment that monitors voice and electronic traffic from some very disturbing parts of society. I can only tell you that what we were hearing was bizzare. Yesterday, shortly after 5:30am, we started getting hits from all over the world. People in child pornography rings were contacting eachother to findout who was waking up blind. As they day wore on these people were becoming more and more frantic. We started to see internet servers in Demark, The Netherlands, Thailand, France, and other countries know as safe harbors for child pornography being pulled off line or wiped clean. I don't know if there is a real connection here or not, but these criminals think there is."
I sat back in my chair, and thought to myself, "So, that's it. The great evil Jesus spoke about, and told the world he was going to end."
I had no doubts.
I couldn't think of a greater evil to end.
I went into back into my office and shut the door. I wasn't getting much work done either, but decided looking like I was working was probably best. I started browsing the internet. There was not much new on the major news outlets. They were clueless or told not to cover what was really going on. It was hard to tell. I clicked over to my favorite open source intelligence sites. On one, there was a link to an audio file from a patriot radio show that was broadcast earlier in the day. The link read, "Could this be it?"
I clicked on it.
RealPlayer launched, and the I listened as a caller into The Alex Jones show started to talk. "Alex, I only can talk for a minute. I work in an area of the goverment that monitors voice and electronic traffic from some very disturbing parts of society. I can only tell you that what we were hearing was bizzare. Yesterday, shortly after 5:30am, we started getting hits from all over the world. People in child pornography rings were contacting eachother to findout who was waking up blind. As they day wore on these people were becoming more and more frantic. We started to see internet servers in Demark, The Netherlands, Thailand, France, and other countries know as safe harbors for child pornography being pulled off line or wiped clean. I don't know if there is a real connection here or not, but these criminals think there is."
I sat back in my chair, and thought to myself, "So, that's it. The great evil Jesus spoke about, and told the world he was going to end."
I had no doubts.
I couldn't think of a greater evil to end.
copyright 2009 Ted Sky all rights reserved
No comments:
Post a Comment